Sunday, November 26, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!


We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! We had beautiful sunny weather so Seth and I decided to start off our Thanksgiving by going to the ward "Turkey Bowl." It ended up being two separate games, one for the old and one for the young. It looked like a lot of fun and Charlie had fun cheering on his dad. Seth and I hosted our first Thanksgiving meal which meant I got to cook my first Turkey! It wasn't as bad as I thought and everything turned out great. The Elder family and the Liu Family joined us for all the fun. The best part were the deserts which were may favorite obviously because I remembered to photograph them.
Elizabeth with and Apple Pie, Mandy with Pumpkin,and Sharon with a Pumpkin Roll
Charlie and Collin
Mandy and Elizabeth
Mandy and Eddie enjoying dessert
Charlie cleaning up after the fun

2 comments:

Missy said...

You made your first turkey? Congrats! Do you guys have a FHE Board?

Anonymous said...

Sharon: Happy Holidays. I just wanted to let you know how good you look in your slide show picture. You look really healthy and happy. Also, congratulations on hosting your first Thanksgiving. I bet everything was great.