So, who saw 20/20 last night? Janie, you would have loved it! John Stossel has the ability to take an issue and actually say the common sense facts about it. He presented "Bailouts and Bull" which covered everything from the stimulus mess to medicinal marijuana use. I would recommend going to his website and reading his article about all the economists who think the stimulus bill is a huge waste of money and is actually hurting the market, didn't hear that on the news.. Here is a little recap of everything he talked about.
2 comments:
We love John Stossel! I loved the guy who could make it on $25 and the lady that claims you just can't. So funny.
I love John Stossel too! Have you seen his piece on why greed is good? It is awesome. Thanks for sharing this one--I'm excited to watch it.
Post a Comment