Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Highlights!

I've loved reading all the Halloween posts! Is there anything cuter than kids dressed up in costumes?

Charlie had a Halloween party at preschool where his teacher told a story about witches brew and even used dry ice for effect. He wouldn't stop talking about it. We love Annie!

I loved that Halloween was on Saturday so Seth could play with us the whole day. The graduate school family association had a Halloween party with lots of different activities for the kids! The balloon guy was definitely the hit!


We continued our tradition of trick-or-treating in the Dickens neighborhood. They have lots of older residents who love to swoon over little kids in costume. Charlie was once again the trick-or-treating champ for running from house to house! The weather was a little cool but we were fine as long as we kept moving. It's hard to believe this is our FIFTH Halloween in Michigan. Where does the time go?



A big shout out "Thank You" to my mom who made the Indian costume. Who could tell it was 30 plus years old?

5 comments:

Nora Mair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nora Mair said...

Dang, I couldn't edit, I had to delete. What piles of loot, I can't stay away. The indian is adorable!

steveandjonelle said...

Look at all the candy, but who could resist those cute boys in costume. It looks like Halloween was a success.

Michael, Collette, Cassie, and Romeo said...

The boys are adorable as usual. We can't believe it's your 5th Halloween there either! We miss you soooo much! Glad that you had fun though...

Nifty Nappy Cloth Diapers said...

i agree with collette, can't believe it has been 5 years, where has the time gone! As always we wish you lived closer. Eva still talks about the reunion and playing with Charlie in "that big house on the mountian"