Sunday, February 7, 2010

Two Weeks!


Where does the time go? Answer: Nursing!


Grandma Christy left on Tuesday and we all miss her and her cookie making skills (and chocolate cake). The boys still love the bowling game she made up for them.


We celebrated Lucy's two week milestone by giving her her first bottle. Not surprisingly, she loved it. She loves to eat!


The boys in this house are all completely infatuated with her...


Here is Charlie being a five year old boy, hooray for packaging tape!

11 comments:

Tara G. said...

Glad things are going well, Sharon! We want to come and see her when my kids are all healthy!

Eddie, Mandy, and baby boys said...

So cute. I love seeing all these girlie things. She's a keeper!

Michelle said...

I figured I'm spending AT LEAST 4 hours a day nursing. You're right, it's where the time goes, but it's so fun to snuggle!!

Katy said...

She is so cute!!!

An said...

I miss you! She is just cuter and cuter every picture. I'm so glad I got to meet your mom. Love you!

Kerri said...

Hey Sharon!! I finally got caught up on your blog and think your little girly is the cutest thing every!! What an adorable family. We miss you guys. Loves from the Costleys.

Nifty Nappy Cloth Diapers said...

what a doll! glad to hear she is a super eater. she has to be to keep up with bros. :)

Lindsey Keele said...

It's nice to see the odds in the house even up a little. If your boys are anything like mine, they sure like to gang up on me.

The Cherry Family said...

So cute! I love the little cherry outfit!! S ofun!

Curt and Naomi said...

Hey Congrats Sharon!! She's beautiful. I love her kissable lips- be careful when she gets older....

mamaroosh said...

Congrats you guys!!! Yea for baby girls!