It's amazing how much this girl has changed in ONE month. She has gone from batting at toys to grabbing everything in sight. She rolls all over and although we haven't officially started the solids, she usually can get her dad to give her whatever he's eating. The boys love playing in the sprinklers and Lucy has been lucky enough to join them on occasion:)
She LOVES Sophie! Isn't the halter top a bit scandalous, but oh so cute!

5 comments:
Lucy is adorable. I love these pics. What a cute suit and cherry pjs. I can't wait to have a girl to dress up too! Halter top is not scandalous for a baby- it's super cute. Jonah loves watermelon too. It's one of the few things he'll eat. Thanks for sharing!
Love the "back fat" shot! I hope my girl is as good of an eater as yours. She looks so happy all the time!
She is seriously so cute! I love the rolls! My little Della is getting them too and I just want to nibble them up! Aren't girls so fun?
Sharon! Serioulsy, let's get together. Your little girl is so cute and I want to meet her. We are pretty free this week. We could meet at a park or something if it isn't too hot. Let me know! Tara
LOVE HER!
Post a Comment