These were taken about a month ago by my neighbor Sarah! I was so happy they turned out so well. I think the consensus is what a beautiful little Seth this girl is.
I am super sad that the trip didn't work out this year:( I almost had Tim convinced until he realized that we'd be going the week before his big test- that was a no go. I hope we can see you when you are out next.
5 comments:
Wow! I can't believe how good those turned out. She's so cute!
Awesome! She is so adorable.
Gorgeous!! And we get to see her in three short months!! Wahoo!
I never really thought she looked like Seth until you said that! And she does. She is a beauty!!! And I love Sarah's pictures of her.
I am super sad that the trip didn't work out this year:( I almost had Tim convinced until he realized that we'd be going the week before his big test- that was a no go. I hope we can see you when you are out next.
Post a Comment