We love Chicago! Seth received a "major" award and needed to go to Chicago to receive it so we decided to make a family vacation out of it. It was the vacation of all vacations with a fancy hotel, food, and entertainment(museums X 5)! I'll let the pictures explain:
Green stroller and green Kermit! I loved this stroller, to bad it's not mine for keeps:(
Inside the Museum of Science and Technology, the best museum by far!
Inside the Museum of Science and Technology, the best museum by far!

This really was a charmed vacation because nobody was sick, Lucy liked riding in the "buggy" stroller, no tantrums I can remember, some rain but a lot of sunshine, happy kids, happy husband, wonderful soft beds, not having to make the beds, the food channel, great pool with a view of the city and harbor, sauna, good food, good food, and more good food! We also visited EVERY public restroom in downtown Chicago and road on EVERY elevator:)


5 comments:
Congrats to Seth and what a fun trip! We'd like to go back and get that Giordano's pizza...it really is the best! Wish we were related to them for reals. Glad you had fun!
Not gonna lie...that pizza looked AMAZING!!! I am so glad you guys had fun. Your little Lucy is just a doll!
That does sound like the perfect vacation! Congrats to my Little Brother and his family! So glad you all got to go and had a great time!
Sounds like sooo much fun! I'm so glad you got to go!
What is that amazing stroller? So cute and functional!
Post a Comment