Saturday, November 27, 2010

Giving Thanks!

Thanksgiving had it all (almost) this year: food, craft, movie, friends, and games. We missed the fam but loved feasting with the Harmers and Bryners! My boys had as much fun as we did playing with all the kids!

Kristi is a phenomenal cook and did all the big stuff! I'm still dreaming of the sweet potatoes.


The kids put on a reenactment of the pilgrims traveling to the new world, thanks to Luke for directing them.
Seth and I taught the group how to play Qwirkle. Sadly it was one of my poorest performances ever, but a big congrats to Kelly and Eve who scored a 21 in one lay down:)

The turkey hats were a huge success this year. A different variation from last year but a lot easier!
It was Lucy's first Thanksgiving and she slept through it! I think it was for the best;)

No comments: