Thursday, March 22, 2007

Today is the Day!





Hey Everybody! I've been a slacker with pictures and Matthew has changed so much I thought I would show you all how cute and chubby he has become. Charlie is is still very attentive to him; I can't wait until they can start playing together. Today is the day of Seth's big Prelim defense and oral exam. I'm sure all his hard work will pay off. We'll let you know when we get some news. Thanks for all the prayers.

2 comments:

Missy said...

What a sad little face he has. He is really filling out nicely.

Megan and Jeremy said...

I hope it isn't mean, but I love his sad face! It's so cute and it made me laugh, and I really like the last one of him all smiley too.
Looks like you guys had fun at Eddie's bday bash!