Friday, March 23, 2007

He Passed!

YEA! Seth passed his prelim! Now he is an official PhD Candidate student instead of a Pre-PhD Candidate Student. He took today off from studying and work so Charlie, Matthew and I had lots of fun playing with him. Tonight we went to our wards chili cook off and square dancing social, it was a blast! There were so many different types of chili and of course I wanted to sample most of them. We'll see how we all feel in the morning. Seth took off to the nursery when the square dancing started so I just sat on the sidelines with Matthew and chatted. I wish we had pictures. I do have pictures from our friend Eddie's birthday party. It was his big thirty something so there had to be a party. We did Dance Dance Revolution which was my first time since having Matthew. I never was very good to begin with so I guess it was ok I was really bad at it. It was still a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Congrats Seth! Have you found the cure for Lupus yet?