Funny Story, Seth found Charlie in our basement and he was stacking cans of food on top of each other. Seth asked Charlie what he was doing and he explained that he was building a tower to the candy. I guess Charlie has figured out I stash my chocolate chips higher up on the shelf.
Monday, May 7, 2007
Matthew's Blessing!
Funny Story, Seth found Charlie in our basement and he was stacking cans of food on top of each other. Seth asked Charlie what he was doing and he explained that he was building a tower to the candy. I guess Charlie has figured out I stash my chocolate chips higher up on the shelf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Go, Sharon. Like mother, like daughter, like grandson. It's all about the chocolate chips!
It sounds like the Blessing was wonderful... sorry we couldn't be there...I hope you understand.
I love your pictures! You have a darling family and you look amazing! I miss you all so much and I simply cannot wait to see you all and meet Matthew this summer! Are you sure one day is enough?!!
Post a Comment