


I love spring! We have finally had some consistent days of sunshine and warmth! Yea! It's so nice running out the door without having to bundle everyone up. Seth has been working some really long hours which has been hard but luckily I have good friends who keep me company. Last night the Cherries had Charlie, Matthew and I over for dinner. The food was great and then on top of that Mike gave Charlie a hair cut, he really needed it. Charlie hates getting his haircut (probably why his hair was so long) but he had fun taking a bath with Brayden afterwards.
Matthew is a funny kid. He laughs all the time and is really ticklish. Charlie is very proud of his little brother and loves to hold him and kiss him. I can't wait until they are running around together, on the other had maybe I can wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment