Last weekend we went to the petting zoo and froze and this weekend we went to the "real" zoo and had a wonderful time. We went to the Toledo Zoo which is about and hour south of us. It was fun to see Charlie get so excited about everything. My favorite part was just being outside and enjoying 70 degree weather and blue sky. I felt like I was living the American dream pushing a double stroller with two boys!
On a side note, Charlie is absolutely terrified of bees or anything that looks like a bee. We were on our way home from play group last week and he started screaming so I pulled over. Sure enough there was a bee in the car so I got it out. I'm not sure if he got stung or not but it definitely terrified him. Now out of no where he'll start crying if he sees a bee or even sees something that looks like it could be a bee. Poor kid, I hope it's not a life long thing.




2 comments:
To give you hope Ethan was that way after he got stung so many times last year but seems to gotten over it now. Bees are still not his favorite thing but he doesn't cry when he sees them.
Abby freaks out about any black piece of anything, so my carpets stay pretty clean. She thinks pieces of lint are bugs. UHHH. Anyways I find it ironic that you are all writing about your great Michigan weekend, when it rained all day Saturday out here.
Post a Comment