Sunday, April 22, 2007

Cake Auction!


Our ward had its annual fundraiser for the Young Women camp fund. They had a yummy dinner of Hawaiian Hay Stacks and a cake auction afterwards. Seth and I attempted our first German Chocolate cake and I hope the person who bought it enjoyed it. Our friend Eddie wanted us to go in on a cake with him and his wife so we might have a chance of purchasing one. Both of our limits were $15 so with $30 total we didn't get too far. We bid on almost every cake but we got nothing. Luckily some people were nice enough to let us sample what they won. Next year Eddie! It was a great night, and of course we had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh! I miss the cake auction. Last year instead of buying a cake we went to Kroger and used our food stamps on a cake! Horrible huh!! By the way, you look great and I love the long hair.