Friday, April 6, 2007

Is this April or February?

Matthew is already 7 weeks old. There is something magical about passing that 6 week mark. He has started to settle into a routine and smiles all the time. Charlie is still a non stop talker and loves to play hide and seek. I have been working hard on finishing the "boys" room. Mandy convinced me to paint stars on the wall (the idea came from the Pottery Barn catalog)and they turned out awesome. I was also able to finish their quilts after a million trips to Joanns and a small accidental fire on my stove. The only sad thing in our life right now is the weather. A week ago we had beautiful sunny 70 degree weather and Charlie and I went to the park and got sunburn. Now it is in the 20's and we have had snow flurries the last two days. Any weather is a possibility in Michigan!







No comments: