


Seth and I have wanted to do an April Fools Dinner every since we saw some ideas in a cooking magazine. We did it with some of our unsuspecting friends after conference on Sunday. For the main course we served a cake(meat loaf frosted in mashed potatoes), for desert we served hamburgers(cookies with york peppermint patties), and a fruit drink (set jello with fruit). The best moment was when Megan picked up her class and dried to drink from it. It was a great night and the food was actually all pretty good!
3 comments:
You are so creative! You look great, my dear. Hope y'all are doing awesome and that Seth is enjoying a little down time if they haven't already saddled him with another project! Hail, Dr. Thacker.
Don't ask me how I found your blog because I can't remember! I love this idea! Love it, love it! I'm going to have to try this one out on the fam! Thanks for the great idea!
Jill
I can't believe I fell for that! I guess I'll have to pull that one on someone next year...thanks again for having us over! I agree with Miranda, you are creative!
Post a Comment