We are doing great! We took a trip south to Cabela's yesterday to look for a tent. I have never had this experience and that is exactly what the store is, an experience. The ZOO costs money but Cabela's is free to visit, too bad everything but the fish are stuffed. We found a great tent on clearance and headed home. That afternoon I listened to the Michigan game while Seth took part in some study dealing with learning (I think he got an MRI). Last night we went on a date and had yummy Chinese food at the Great Lake, I highly recommend it. A very successful Saturday and Michigan even won!
An update on the boys: Matthew loves to smile at everyone during church and loves to pull up on everything. Charlie is not potty trained but loves to bake with his dad. He can tell you exactly what ingredients go in pancakes, I love it!

Matthew showing off his skill!

Charlie baking a Swirl Cake with his dad!
5 comments:
Hi Thackers in Michigan -- we will take the hint and come see you in less than 10 days. Will that work? We can't wait to visit, only a week away! Cabela's is an awesome store, I bet Charlie loved it.
We can't wait to see you!
- the Trio of Browns
Sharon, it sounds like you are having so much fun! And I am glad to see that you have not lost your sense of humor that I have come to know and love about you! (the fishare the only thing not stuffed-hilarious!)
The fall there sounds beautiful! It is beautiful here as well! For some reason it made me reminisce about our old parties we used to plan! Good times!
Have you seen the Kostley's new play kitchen? Charlie would be in heaven. It's great.
Don't you love Cabela's! We also like the shooting range thing, that's fun! But my favorite are the stuffed moose...I love moose!
Your boys are too cute! Where do you get the pumpkin doughnuts? We'll have to try those this year.
Post a Comment