Charlie is almost three and with that has come the questions. It's amazing how a three year old can really make you think. Here is a sample of one of our many conversations today.
Me: charlie, It's time to take a bath.
Charlie: Why do I have to take a bath?
Me: Because you stink?
Charlie: Why do I stink?
Me: Because you are a little boy?
Charlie: Why am I a little boy?
Me: Because Heavenly Father made you a little boy?
Charlie: Why did He make me a boy?
Me: um....
We are doing great! We are excited for fall visitors and festivities!
3 comments:
I love it! What does one say to that?!
I am soooo glad to be past the "why" stage. On one hand you think, "good, they're curious, learning," on the other hand you think, "please, please don't ask me that again!"
oh, let the questions begin. Carson and Ellie love to ask those difficult questions. It makes it quite interesting out in public.
Post a Comment