Friday, October 19, 2007

Mirand-o-rama!

My incredible, long time friend Miranda graciously flew across the country with her son Ryan for a visit. I had a great time showing off Michigan and laughing because when you are with Miranda, you laugh! I love the fact that now I sometimes refer to my kids as Boober and Chuckles and that now I notice all the amazing doors in Ann Arbor. We did EVERYTHING: Jenny's Market(twice, it was closed the first time), Wiard's, The Hands On Museum, Kirtland, Grizzly Peak's, Downtown(lots of downtown, I got us lost), Steve and Berry's, Stuchis, and more! The pictures show it all!







7 comments:

Nora Mair said...

Cute Matching Jammies! I want to come visit. What's with the doors?

Sharon said...

Miranda loves old, inique looking doors and there are many in downtown Ann Arbor. Everywhere we went she kept saying, "Oh look at that door, Wow!"

Lisa said...

Amazing doors?? You'll have to fill me in sometime!

Miranda said...

Well, Mrs. ThackerAckerson, we have adorable boys! I miss you guys so much. It hardly seems like you live so far away. Thanks again for the incredible trip and for your wonderful friendship! Our trip was so worth every dime, even if only to look at doors and take parenting tips from strangers at the fabric store!

Ben, Telia, Aeden and Eliza said...

Great job on your blog. You have some of the cutest pictures. I miss seeing you and your family.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had fun! I like your fun, festive, photos! And I promise, if Jared and I EVER get away again, coming to see you is at the top of our list!

Bennett Family said...

How fun. I love the picture of the boys in matching pajamas. Did you look at all the little fairy doors downtown? I am going to have to take charlie. I love wiard's orchard. I wish we went this year.