Friday, November 2, 2007

The Halloween that never ends!!



Our Halloween was amazing this year but with three rounds of trick or treating and a large amount of candy I'll limit it to a top ten list of memories!

10.There is nothing cuter than a chubby pumpkin!

9. Why am I the only one who has ever heard of Where's Waldo?

8. We love Sloppy Joe's and Fries!

7. Charlie led the pack of trick or treaters!

6. Who says you can't ring the door bell more than once? (each child had to have their own turn)

5. The 80's prom queens! (impressive they fit in the dresses with each having two children, I loved the puff sleeve Natalie)

4. Charlie decided he hates chocolate and only wants suckers, is he really my child?

3. Perfect weather!

2. We were trying to carve pumpkins and the dumb squirrel wouldn't leave us alone!

1. Trick or treating on main street, at the church, and in the neighborhood = too much fun!











He's really eating the pumpkin!

13 comments:

Nora Mair said...

You're posting before 7 in the morning. That means you've been up a while loading pictures and stuff. Your kids are so cute. I love Charile's lion and the plump pumpkin. What a huge trick or treating crowd. What fun.

Sharon said...

Nora- I wish I could take credit for being up before seven, nope, the time is off for some reason, it was around 11 am!

Elizabeth said...

I am just laughing at it all...it was a blast!! Can't wait for next year!

Miranda said...

OH. MY. HECK. Your kids are the cutest boys! I miss them so much. You were one sexy Waldo. I love it so much! I hope all is well there. Ryan asks for Charlie all the time. He remembers all of you. Come visit...it's downright pleasant here now.

Miranda said...

P.S. Tell Natalie I think she's hot!

Tara G. said...

I loved your Waldo costume! Great idea. Your boys are so cute. It looks like you guys had a blast!

Anonymous said...

No way, Wlado was a hit! And I love that he is eating the pumpkin! healthy kid!

Megan Marie said...

Hey Sharon!
Thanks so much and I love your blog! I love how matthew's eating the pumpkin! I love "Popular" too! But my favorite song is probably "Defy Gravity"! Is it cold in Michigan yet? It snowed today, but since it's November i'm okay with it. Got to go, talk to you later!
~megan

James and Lauren said...

So cute! I cant believe how different charlie looks! I was looking at pictures the other day and found the one of him and Jackson and Kaden... awwww.. so little.

Lisa said...

You make a great Waldo...and the prom queens - grogeous! : ) I'm so sad we missed all the festivities but we did come home from Utah with a super duper packed candy bag.

Sadlers said...

Hey Sharon,

So I hope you are having a blast on your trip. I have seen your cute little Charlie a couple of times this week. He is in good hands. I am also taggin you. Go to my blog for details.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

TAG! You're it! Read my blog and cut and paste!
Love ya!
Tiff

Anonymous said...

Sharon!
I love the lion costume. So cute!