Monday, November 12, 2007

Boston!

Seth had a conference in Boston this last weekend so Matthew and I tagged along (thanks Elizabeth for watching Charlie). We walked a lot and saw a lot and rode a lot of public transportation. The highlight of the trip was visiting with my Aunt Jane and Uncle Joe who live just outside of Boston. I think the pictures will explain it all...

The Beautiful Boston Skyline!

Matthew and I with the world famous "Mikes" Cannoli

Seth in front of Paul Reveres House!

Walking across North Bridge in Concord where the "shot was heard round the world."

Granary Burial Ground, a cemetery that looks just like something out of Hollywood that has a lot of famous people burried in it including Paul Revere, John Hancock, and Mother Goose.

My aunt Jane and Matthew with a Candle stick bowling ball, a great game!

6 comments:

Nora Mair said...

How Fun! What a great time. Canoli? You lucky girl.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds like so much fun! I love the cute picture of you and Matthew together. How awesome would it be to see all those historical sights?! Well, I guess you would know, because you saw them...HA! I love your blog!

Megan Marie said...

I would love to go to Boston!! That sounds awesome. It looks like you had so much fun!

Lisa said...

I love the Boston walk; nice weekend away!

Jill said...

Colter and I haven't ever been, but I hear it's fabulous! I'm glad you had a great time!

Tim and Holly Fowers said...

I'm so glad you guys got to go. Look at all of these adventures you get to have while you live back East. Just move to St. George when you are done with school and everything will be fine :) we miss you guys!!!