Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thackers visit Michigan!

We had a wonderful time with Seth's parents and little sister Lucinda who came to visit us for a week! The boys loved playing with their grandparents so it was almost like a vacation for me. We took in a few sights and Seth and I were grateful to have babysitters so we could go to the temple. Charlie loved the day they took him to the mall and let him ride all the rides. I wish the weather would have cooperated more but we still had fun. I'm sure they must be convinced the sun doesn't shine in Michigan! We love you Thackers, we can't wait to see you again.


Nothing like a Frankenmuth Chicken Dinner!

Kirtland in the Rain!

Matthew and Grandma!

Having a party!

2 comments:

Nora Mair said...

That food looks so good and Matthew is getting hair!!

Lisa said...

You are non-stop! You'll have to tell me a/b Frankenmuth - I've still never been!