Monday, September 17, 2007
First Day of Potty Training- Failure!!
So today was the day that I decided to just go for it! I'm sick of wasting money on diapers and Charlie is almost three. We didn't have much success all day and then right before bed I made him drink a high quantity of crystal light and we headed to the toilet. Matthew was very intrigued with the process so he followed along. I left Charlie on the pot for a "second" and Matthew was watching him from the floor. Sure enough I turned around and Charlie was Peeing on Matthew (unintentionally, of course). I gasped and then couldn't stop laughing. Luckily I was there in time to redirect the stream. I scrubbed Matthew down and he seemed unfazed. Charlie also thought it was funny and then asked for a sucker. What am I doing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Don't you love potty training >:P? Don't give up, he'll get there. :)
The first day we decided to really get into this whole potty training thing was horrible! Ethan didn't make it once in the potty and I felt so defeated like what am I doing wrong. Then I realized they have to make mistakes to learn. The next day we stayed home put on a show and sat on the potty almost all day. I even set a timer for every 10 mins to go try and use the potty. It helped. So hang in there it gets better I promise.
Okay, that is so funny. That was not was expected to read. I love it. Poor Matthew. That was a good laugh. :)
He peed on Matthew! Impossible shot! Deserves a sucker or an NBA contract. You never new you had such patience until you start potty training.
Hee hee hee...that's great Sharon. If nothing else, potty training creates some memorable moments. :-)
Don't worry! Mine isn't potty trained yet either, and heaven knows that I have tried! But, we will get there some day! If you figure it out before me, let me know the secret, because I am clueless!
That's great, I'm sure Matthew will really appreciate that some day when he actually understands what happened!
That is great. When Charlie goes to the bathroom he always has Jack follow him. Little brothers are great potty sidekicks. Potty training is hard. Hang in there.
Post a Comment