Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Eve Exstravaganza!

Seth and I hosted a Christmas Eve party and it was very similar to the Christmas Eve parties I grew up with- Lots of kids, lots of people, and lots of fun!

The Top Highlights of the Party:

7. 13 kids three and under including a set of triplets!
6. Appetizers and more Appetizers!
5. All the little kids decorating graham crackers houses but mainly eating a lot of candy!
4. Charlie hiding in the closet when it was time to sing his song "Up on the House Top"
3. Christmas stories!
2. The Santa Clause Pinata!!
1. An amazing Michigan family!







8 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks so much for doing that Sharon it was my christmas eve high light. Love the pictures.

Janie said...

We totally missed out on a great party! That pinata looks amazing! Did you make it?? So fun, sorry we missed it.

Lisa said...

Looks like so much fun! Happy New Year!

Nora Mair said...

I've been waiting for the picture of the santa. your food looks so good. SOO GOOD! You can tell it's new years again.

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun!

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

Sharon! Its so good to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment! Life looks wonderful for you and you have two little boys! Thats fantastic! Life is blessed for me - getting married, starting our own business. I'm so glad that we can keep in touch. I love blogging!

Jenny said...

What a crew you had this year that stayed around. That's great!

Miss Deja said...

Hey Sharon, It's Deja! I came across your blog and was so excited. Your boys are so cute, I can't get over how grown up we all are. Well, a lot has happened in my life since I've seen you, some good some not-so-good but I've learned so much from it all and am very happy now. I hope its ok if I keep checking out your blog. My blog is dejamarie.blogspot.com. I hope you are well!