Saturday, December 29, 2007

Shock and Awe!

Back in September my wonderful friend Kristy told me about a web sight called www.yournintendowii4free.com/ I was a bit skeptical but they had used the same company to get their xbox 360. I checked it out and went for it. You have to sign up for a WHOLE BUNCH of trial offers and you have to be REALLY patient, but it worked. It wasn't free because I spent about $50 in postage and introductory offers, but I was dancing around the room when the Wii actually came. The best part was, Seth had NO clue what I was doing. I was so excited for him to open it Christmas morning I couldn't sleep for a week. He was so shocked, I wish everyone could have been there. I'm surprised it stayed a secret because I told jut about everyone to make up for the fact I couldn't tell him. He's a great golfer and I'm finally good at bowling:)I tried to upload the video of him unwarapping it but it didn't work. This will have to do!


Besides the Wii, the rest of our Christmas was also wonderful. 
 Our Christmas Card Picture!




The Lius' came over Christmas morning to unwrap presents with us (and play Wii). It was great to be with people we love for Christmas!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jared is SO jealous! :)

Lisa said...

Isn't it great when you know your gift is really, really appreciated! That post just made me really happy - I love that you stayed up at nights because you were so excited to give this gift to him and I love that you worked so hard to get it - worth it, huh?

Nora Mair said...

You are amazing. We're still waiting for our free Wii--in the mean time we had to buy one... We love the tennis and the olympics game. Can't wait for your visit?

Jess said...

The wii is the best you'll both love it.

LL said...

Isn't that "free" stuff fun? My cousin is totally into that, so when he stayed with us he signed us up for a ton of stuff and we've been loving it. :-) What a fun Christmas for you!

Hubers said...

Sharon, that is awesome!!!