You are so funny! I am going through the same thing and he is almost completely trained too! YAY!
You know why I like your blog? Because you post a lot! I can count on something new at least once a week. BTW, what an adorable picture!
Very cute. Thanks for making me laugh tonight I needed it.
4 Days! You've done it! I love the picture so cool and genuine.
I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!
It's the best not having two kids in diapers. I love that picture too it's adorable.
jamesandlaurenbond@hotmail.com
Potty training is one of those things that keeps me from wanting more kids. You think you're done but, then you have to train the next one. Nothing spells relief like a kid that can take care of his own...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You are so funny! I am going through the same thing and he is almost completely trained too! YAY!
You know why I like your blog? Because you post a lot! I can count on something new at least once a week.
BTW, what an adorable picture!
Very cute. Thanks for making me laugh tonight I needed it.
4 Days! You've done it! I love the picture so cool and genuine.
I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!
It's the best not having two kids in diapers. I love that picture too it's adorable.
jamesandlaurenbond@hotmail.com
Potty training is one of those things that keeps me from wanting more kids. You think you're done but, then you have to train the next one. Nothing spells relief like a kid that can take care of his own...
Post a Comment