In the middle of our complex there is a huge plot of grass that slopes in to form a bowl. The design is perfect for sledding! Charlie wasn't a huge fan of sledding last year, but we tried again and he loved it. He had no fear! We went with some friends and I was able to put Matthew to sleep in their house so it was just me and Charlie (I had the baby monitor). I love sledding!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Let it Sonw!
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Michigan! I was so excited to wake up to snow Sunday morning. It's been our first real storm worth mentioning. We got about 7 inches but unfortunately when Seth went to go get a snow shovel a few weeks ago he came home with a child's size (it was only $3). Charlie had a grand time shoveling all the snow with his dad (who borrowed our neighbors). Since they don't understand plowing in Michigan they cancelled church on Sunday. It was so relaxing to stay inside and watch our Christmas videos.
In the middle of our complex there is a huge plot of grass that slopes in to form a bowl. The design is perfect for sledding! Charlie wasn't a huge fan of sledding last year, but we tried again and he loved it. He had no fear! We went with some friends and I was able to put Matthew to sleep in their house so it was just me and Charlie (I had the baby monitor). I love sledding!
In the middle of our complex there is a huge plot of grass that slopes in to form a bowl. The design is perfect for sledding! Charlie wasn't a huge fan of sledding last year, but we tried again and he loved it. He had no fear! We went with some friends and I was able to put Matthew to sleep in their house so it was just me and Charlie (I had the baby monitor). I love sledding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment