Saturday, December 15, 2007

My Favorite Things!

I'm not a huge Oprah fan but I love her "favorite things" show she does every year. She shows off new products she loves and then gives them to her audience. The products turn into best sellers over night. While I acknowledge my advertising the following items might not tun them into bestsellers, I thought I would share them with all of you anyway.

1. Old Navy Pajama Pants! Finally pajama pants that fit right! I have a pair of cotton and a pair of flannel and they are both comfortable and stylish!

2. 3 Musketeers Dark Mint! Incredible! The perfect balance of mint and chocolate with the right texture. (I would bypass the Hersey kiss mint darks, too minty, it's like eating toothpaste!)

3. Clementines! Taking all the fuss out of an orange with easy peeling plus more flavor and juice. I'm addicted!

4. Bohnanza! Seth gave me this for Christmas last year and it's by far my new favorite card game. You would never think being a bean farmer could be so fun!

5. Wallflowers from Bath and Body Works! I've never been a real air freshener fan but I love these, and better yet they went on sale for $5 the day after Thanksgiving(normally 12.50). My personal favorite flavors are Pumpkin Cinnamon Spice and Coconut Lime Verbena.

6. Cranium Cariboo! This is actually Charlie's favorite game but If he's happy I'm happy. He played it at a friends house and didn't stop talking about it. He received it for his birthday and we play it all the time. It's also seems to be teaching him colors, numbers, and shapes.

7. Brow Keeper from Clinique! Very natural and the little brush makes all the difference.


If anybody else out there has discovered some amazing products and would like to share, please do!

3 comments:

Nora Mair said...

Navel Oranges at Christmas time.... I just bought a box. I'm on two a days now.

Anonymous said...

Great to know that about the old navy pajama bottoms! Oh, PS there is a chance we are related... my mom's favorite cousins were Thackers from Utah... we'll talk

Anonymous said...

That was so fun! Good to know about the clinique liner! I love clinique! My favorite is the "long pretty eyelashes" mascara. Its the only kind I use!