Friday, May 2, 2008

Running High!

Natalie and I had an incredible run this morning. We did a 4.2 mile trail run through County Farms park and we couldn't have asked for better weather! Our longets run this season! I never was much of a runner growing up but I'm so grateful for Natalie, my super star running partner who has shared her running enthusiasm with me. The best part is the way you feel after, a very cheap high that gets my day off in the right direction!

This was last summer at a fondue party! We both love chocolate, probably why we need to run so much:)

6 comments:

The Cherry Family said...

Yeah for running!!! You're the best running partner and fellow chocolate eater. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe you ran that far! Good work!

Miss Deja said...

running...not a fan. chocolate...yes, yes, yes! You're boys are so big now...baseball is a great sport...they could make you lots of money...you could then buy your own giant chocolate fountain.

Tim and Holly Fowers said...

I love running!! Why don't you come out to SG next January and run the half marathon with me? Just do your saturday run 2 more times and you're there!! Piece of cake?!? we'll see :)

Kim said...

There is nothing like a good running partner! I talked to Donna, and she said you're planning to do the DesNews 10K in July. I'm totally in! I haven't been too consistent with the workouts lately and have been missing it like crazy. All I need is a goal. You inspire me:)

Holly said...

Congrats on a great run! Tell Natalie I said hello!