Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lava Hot Spring!



Next on our list of adventures was the First every Ackerson Family Reunion. My whole family made it except Paul who is selling security systems in the south. So that was my parents, eight kids, eight spouses, and a WHOLE LOT of kids. Vanessa was nice enough to host us at Lava Hot Springs outside of Pocatello. They have a great outside pool with slides and diving boards. We all got fried except my parents and brother who wore shirts, go figure. We had a hysterical game of charades and Charlie was a pro in the water with water wings (the best $1.50 I've ever spent)! We also ate more great food which was kind of the theme for our entire trip:)

3 comments:

Hubers said...

Your boys have grown up a ton...even since I moved! What's up with that?!?! They grow so fast.
It looks like you had a fabulous trip.

Cordie said...

Hey I used to be you vising teacher in Logan. Well we are moving to Ann Arbor so Michael can attend Ave Maria Law School. I was wondering if you could let me know where the best places are to live? I would appreciate any info I can get. Thanks

Guinevere said...

Lava Hot Springs rules...we love that place. SO fun you made it back west for a bit!!