Friday, November 14, 2008

Flash Back Friday!


Is this really Charlie? My baby is turning FOUR in a couple of weeks so when I came across this picture I couldn't help feel a little sad. The baby is completely gone and a cute boy has emerged.

To see how cute this boy really is check out some pictures we recently had done. Ann-Marie was the talented photographer behind this. It was FREEZING cold so I'm relieved they turned out so well!
http://annmariephotography.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Your family is so adorable! thanks for sharing pics on your blog!
Melissa Bunn Brown

Nora Mair said...

Ann Marie did an awesome job...you're family is gorgeous! I might just update my blog...

Unknown said...

Wow, you all look great. You are one hot momma, Sharon. I love your color choices and the beautiful Michigan colors in the background. I just miss your guts and seeing the pic of Charlie made me realize how long it really has been since we lived close by. Love you, Thackers.

(I'm on Darren's account)

Unknown said...

I just looked at the pictures you had taken. They are soo good. THe last one is my favorite. Your boys surely are growing!

Byron said...

This is the charlie I remember when you guys moved here. So dang cute. Appreciated Seth's talk on Sunday. Tell him thanks for the great hands on ideas!

Michelle said...

Oh they always grow up WAY too fast.