Seth had a conference in San Francisco the end of October and it just so happened Airline tickets from Salt Lake to Detroit were dirt cheap! Holly came for her first visit! We had a grand time doing everything we could possibly cram into a few short days!
She convinced me to go to a Michigan game! I've lived here for three years and never gone to a game! Crazy, I know. It was the Michigan State game which is a huge rivalry and we were sitting on the eleventh row! I got claustrophobic on the tight bench surrounded by 112,000 people but it was an "experience." Too bad they didn't win...
You can't come to Michigan without cider and donuts. I love Jenny's Markets warm pumpkin donuts.


We took a trip down to Kirtland for the day. I lined up a babysitter so we were kid-less. We made great time and even though this was my fourth trip in a year, I got a lot out of it. I'm so thankful for the early members of the church and all they sacrificed!


The charming law school!

The morning she flew out we went to Angelo's for breakfast! Great French toast. I think six different people asked if we were sisters!

We did all this, watched lots of TLC (nothing like Dugger fun), and laughed. Thanks so much for coming all the way here Holly! My kids did great! This is how Matthew felt at the end of the visit:

The invitation still stands to anybody else that wants to come for some fun!
3 comments:
It looks like you two had a blast! I am glad you have had so much fun with visitors of late. I also love the new floor, I need to come see it :)
I'm making a reservation for next fall! I'm imposing for a week with you and a week with Brenda. BTW, do you mind if Brenda contacts you on here?
I really had so much fun! P.S. we were on the 8th row at the game, not the 11th. Although, if we had been on the 11th, we wouldn't have had the drunk/high MSU fans laying on us and screaming obsenities!! It really was an expreience and one of my favorites from the trip!
Post a Comment