A few months ago Mandy sat down with Charlie to help him write out his Christmas list. On one side he wrote his list and on the other side Mandy wrote hers. At the top of her list was written "BABY"! Santa and our Heavenly Father came through. Mandy and Eddie received their baby Christmas Eve and were able to bring him home on Christmas Day. I'm so grateful they came by on Christmas so we could admire handsome Jonah. Can you imagine becoming parents in TWO days? After the extreme roller coaster ride they have been on for the past few years, it was wonderful to see them overflowing with happiness. They are perfect parents!
Here they are walking up to our door with Jonah. A bit surreal to see them with a baby carrier!
We had the perfect Christmas! Santa visited the boys and they have loved all the new toys to play with!
We had a yummy appetizer party/welcome party with some friends and enjoyed the miraculous day!
4 comments:
That is so awesome! Congrats for Mandy. I love that name, Jonah. We hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas. We missed you!
I just love that Mandy and Eddie got a baby for Christmas. How incredible is that?!! You all look fantastic and I miss you so much!
Awe. I'm really happy for your friend! Look at me...now I'm baby hungry again!
We so enjoyed going to your house on Christmas, we will always remember it. Thanks so much for the invite, we had such a great time! And hooray for the Lou's!!
Post a Comment