I know, a fake, but it was a breeze to set up and it already had the lights on it. I picked this up last year after Christmas so it was nice to finally use it!
I finally got around to canning my Raspberries from the fall. Mandy came over and made Chocolate covered popcorn and kept me on task so I could finish the jam. This was the first time Charlie ever witnessed an air popper in action. Santa could just bring him one of these and he would be perfectly happy.
Seth's family has the tradition of decorating graham cracker trains for Christmas so we invited some friends over for FHE and made houses (they require a lot less graham crackers than trains).
I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful time of year. I'm holding my breath we don't get sick...
4 comments:
Looks cozy and fun! Love prelit trees (except after 5+ years when the lights are starting to go out, dang.) I love all the presents under the tree! Way to go!
I want an air popper! That picture of Charlie with the tree is so cool. He's a soulful child if there ever was one. Can't wait to come see you.
Cute picture of Charlie in front of the tree. I like it!
That is such a cute picture with him touching the ornament. It is realy cute.
Post a Comment