Matthew celebrated his second birthday on Valentine's Day, once again, where does the time go? We took him to Toys R Us to pick out some toys from the grandparents! The boys were in heaven because we had to the store to ourselves. With a Magna-Doodle and more Geo Trax, we were set! A cow cake and motorcycle completed the perfect birthday! Matthew and Charlie have become great buddies, most of the time, and it's fun to watch them interact more that Matthew is older. Matthew's funny new activity is dancing when I sew on my sewing machine. I guess it kind of sounds like music. We love this boy and his zeal for life.
What a clever cake! I also like the motorcycle. It's a sign of things to come. Now if I can only talk Bevan into getting one, not at ToysRUs though. Hehe! Happy birthday Matthew!
Your boys are so adorable!! They get big so fast! the magna doodle is a big hit with our two year old too. I think he plays with it more than any of his other toys... Hope all is well with you guys!
I wish we had been there to celebrate Matthew's big day. I can't wait to see him ride his motorcycle and dance to the music of the sewing machine. See you soon!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Matthew!
Sharon, I am always so impressed with your cakes. You should start a cake business...seriously!
What a clever cake! I also like the motorcycle. It's a sign of things to come. Now if I can only talk Bevan into getting one, not at ToysRUs though. Hehe! Happy birthday Matthew!
Your boys are so adorable!! They get big so fast! the magna doodle is a big hit with our two year old too. I think he plays with it more than any of his other toys...
Hope all is well with you guys!
I wish we had been there to celebrate Matthew's big day. I can't wait to see him ride his motorcycle and dance to the music of the sewing machine. See you soon!
Matthew looks so grown up! I can't believe it. I love the cow cake. I also love your hair Sharon it's so cute. Miss you guys.
You always make the cutest cakes! I love it!
One more thing we have in common- our love for making fun birthday cakes!! I love it! MOOOO
Post a Comment