
Yipee! We were so sad when we moved to Michigan almost 3 1/2 years ago and found there where not a RedBox in sight in this state! People gave me a blank stare when I asked of a movie rental vending machine. Anyway, it's finally here (there have been a few rip-offs that I've seen at Kroger but $1.50 and bad selection is not RedBox). The Meijer on Carpenter has a RedBox in their little alcove (where the horses used to be). Enjoy your new-releases for only $1.00!
5 comments:
Its about time! I'm so glad you posted this so we can start getting movies again. The korger machine just didn't cut it.
I meant Kroger, not korger, I'm sure you knew that
Good to know! I am excited, except isn't that a little far for me?
Sharon, people tell me that redbox has been in Iowa for years. I think MI is just behind on the times. Enjoy your movie renting experience!
WAHOO! You need to find a website and use the free codes so you get them for free! I search and find one every time I go.
Post a Comment