I love dark chocolate so of course I began an obsessive search for the dark variety. I went to Target, Meijer, Kroger (different location), and Rite Aide but found no dark chocolate mini eggs only the milk chocolate. I finally broke down and purchased the milk chocolate. They're still really good but not quite as good as the dark. I was a bit deflated but I think I would have survived.
Then, yesterday Seth came home from work with a huge smile on his face. He said, "Sharon, I have a present for you." Sure enough he found them!

Who new a little convenience store on campus would carry them? Seth truly is one in a million!
9 comments:
what a sweetie!
That's romance, my friend.
now that is a true love story! I'm going to have to check those out.
Yeah Seth! I was so excited to come home and find them and I haven't even had a chance to look! Enjoy every last one of them! Love you guys!
Confess now, Sharon. The eggs in California were truly milk chocolate. Glad you found the dark ones, though, if you're in to that. *Gags* Don't like dark chocolate.
So, you got a good one too huh? Those Thacker men, pretty amazing!
And what convenience store would that be? I must have dark!
i guess we're opposites when it comes to this. i'd die for the milk, but dark will do. but milk/dark aside. these little eggs are one of my most favorite chocolate treats. my biggest beef is 'WHY DO THEY ONLY SELL THEM AT EASTER-TIME?!?' although it's probably better for my figure that way.
Post a Comment