Sunday, April 12, 2009

If you're heading to the Detroit Temple......


If you're heading to the Detroit Temple make sure you stop and delight yourself in a tasty hamburger from Five Guys Burgers and Fries (like IN-N-OUT but better). I highly recommend the mini cheeseburger with grilled onions, yum. I guess we are a bit slow in Michigan because there are already five across the wasatch front in Utah. Wherever you live, go enjoy this place we highly recommend and don't forget the fries!

7 comments:

Hubers said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun!! I've not heard of this place before!

Elizabeth said...

Loved it! A little on the greasy side, but very delicious, and gigantic fries!

Tara G. said...

THere's one by my parent's house that I wanted to try. I didn't know there was one out here! I'll have to try it out :) Hope you guys had a great Easter.

Unknown said...

Definately a WILL DO! thanks for the tip. As always, you never cease to impress me with all your great ideas.

Vilate Thacker said...

so I will have to give one a try if I see one! Thanks for the recomend!

Lindell said...

Hey, you were "in" way before the first lady announced her love for the 5 guys. way to go :) YUMM!

Holly said...

I was walking around in the West Village today and I saw a Five Guys and I thought "Sharon loves this place--I should check it out." I will just say that my mind was blown. Thanks for the referral.