Our old camera was on the fritz and the picture quality had degraded so we received our new one, and Charlie wanted to take pictures with it so naturally I instead let him use the old one. He decided that he need to post some pictures on the blog so here are the pic he took and wanted everyone to see.



Here are a few of the pictures from the fun of the last few days.

My personal favorite from preschool lately it is the dreaded Charlieasaurus

3 comments:
Love the fun hat! How fun you let hime take pics and post them, my kids would love me forever if I did that. You are such a good mommy and so patient!
Tell Charlie he takes the best pictures! I"m so proud of him. We love you guys and miss you terribly. Looks like you are having fun though. Give your boys (and you) hugs and kisses from us!
Of course Charlie would include a pic of Coward and Kitty! Maybe you have a photography career ahead of you Charlie Barley!
Post a Comment