Thursday, May 7, 2009

Catch Up...Spring....Boys....Uncle Paul!

What a great time of year! I thing all my problems would end if I could experience spring weather every day of the year.

Bob the squirrel has once again returned to our back door every morning for a hand out. It's nice having a pet that requires no work!
We've cooked yummy things (check out the size of that mouth)!


Zoe and Anders came to play and the lawnmower outside was very engrossing!

Uncle Paul stopped by to visit on his way to Halifax, Canada! We did the driving site seeing tour of Ann Arbor because he was only here for one day. We did get to walk around the law school and of course we had to introduce him to Blimpy Burger.



We've live at the park some days. Matthew found this sweet puddle and before I noticed he was soaked. I just let him continue on because he was having such a ball!

Charlie keeps reminding us how brilliant he really is. He also had his "Spring Sing" for preschool and did a great job singing ALL the words. The other morning he ran into the kitchen and exclaimed, "mom, I saw popcorn on the trees outside"!



I was able to start running again because the weather has been so nice. This is my third year running and I think it's starting to get easier, plus we have a big group showing up. The other day I came home and Matthew was waiting for me with his cereal and stroller. That stroller is his favorite toy by far, who needs a tricycle when you can push around a stroller!

We had a great Easter with Seth's parents, and as soon as I get the photos I'll post!

2 comments:

Laura said...

yay for running! seattle's getting nicer too. i just got back, literally like 10 min ago, from running with my NEW double stroller (i love it!). feels so good to get out!

we have the same kolcraft stroller. =) my oldest daughter loves using it as a toy too. funny kids! =)

Lindell said...

You have a pet squirrel? We have pet ducks for two months, every year, so fun.