Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ultrasound.....

I'm 14 weeks pregnant and our baby looks great! My first trimester is over and I'm well on my way. This pregnancy has been completely different and we might finally know why...

Meet Little Thacker or future Little Ms Thacker as Seth referred to her today, so sweet...


Yep, we think we're having a little girl, MAYBE! The ultrasound tech told me not to run out and paint the nursery pink but this is the closes to a little girl I've ever been..


What do you think?

15 comments:

Laura said...

I think that only a mother can appreciate the picture of a baby's bottom, even ultrasounded, and that little bottom is cute. =) Looks like a girl to me!

Laura said...

oh, and Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Donna and Bevan said...

"baby's bottom"? is that what it is? These pictures are always confusing. I guess you have to know what you're looking at. Looks great though! Like Milo would say, "I hope that turns out to be a kitten!" Haha. Sorry for posting such a weird comment. I really hope it's a girl!

jenae waters said...

Our ultrasound was the same...and we got a girl.... I would go buy a few pink things. :) congrats!

Curt and Naomi said...

Congrats!!! Thats exciting!

Miranda said...

I'd probably paint the room if she weren't going to share with her 2 brothers. Looks great! Congratulations! I'm pumped for you!

Missy said...

Have you been wearing pink?

Katy said...

Congrats! I hope you get the little girl you are wanting!

Megan and Jeremy said...

Not fair!! I'm totally calling my doctor tomorrow and signing up for an ultrasound ;) And I think it looks pretty darn obvious that there are nothing but legs in that picture so I think it's safe to say #3 will be Little Miss Thacker-that is so exciting you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Awe yay! Perhaps Tiff and I will have a girl next since we seem to be following some sort of pattern for babies! Congratulations!

RicAnn said...

Congrats!!! That is so fun, girls are too fun. I am excited for you :)

Tara G. said...

Cute! Hope it's a girl! Although you guys make super cute boys too!

Kim said...

Yeah! So excited to have a cousin on the way! It's unusual to be the only prego in the family.

The Dansies said...

Ok, I'm a little behind, but congrats. Little girls are so much fun and I'm sure her big brothers will just spoil her rotten!