Seth had his annual "committee meeting" with all the professors that will hopefully be granting him his PhD in the future. It went "well" in Seth terms which means it went really well. It's strange to think that we could be done sometime next year, maybe...
We finally got all the pieces together for the little boys bunk beds. They were busting out of their toddler beds but look tiny in their huge twin beds. They were going crazy with excitement as Seth assembled them. The difficult part came when it was time for bed and we had to explain to Matthew that he was not sleeping on the top. He cried himself to sleep for two nights in a row but has seemed to accept the bottom.
I am getting down to my last two months of pregnancy. Wow, only two months! Nope, it's more like, how in the world do I still have two months! I'm feeling ok and am grateful for a very supportive husband who listens to all my groans. Our little girl is growing fast and has turned very active, we can't wait to meet her.
My nesting instincts have really kicked in. Yesterday, I couldn't handle my red wall for another day. It was so dark and it made me feel like my kitchen was closing in on me. I've had it for over three years and have loved it until about a week ago. After a quick trip to Lowes, it's gone. It's strange that it took a million coats of red paint in different shades to achieve that wall and it was all gone in a matter of minutes! As is life! (they make amazing primers these days)
6 comments:
Fun, fun decorating. The boys room looks really cute. I hope you enjoy your nice, bright airy kitchen!
I love the bunkbeds and new bedspreads- so cute. Bye, bye red wall- you will be missed!
Sharon! Just found your blog and I LOVE IT! The boys' bed is so cute and their bedspreads are so adorable. I was just at Pottery Barn Kids today in Troy and it looks just like their Dr Seuss one that they have. It's really cute.
btw our blog is rockiebarry.blogspot.com. I'm about to add you to our friend list, so don't freak out that I'm a stalker :)
Sharon....the November weather has been perfect, huh! I can't believe you are due in two months! Crazy! So excited for you!
So what color is the wall now? I love that you changed it quick!!
Good luck with the last two months!
I'll miss the red wall too... but totally understand. Love the boys' beds. They are getting so big!
Post a Comment