Our little Valentine turned three. We love Matthew and the ball full of energy he is. Of course, sharing his birthday with Valentine's, he is very sweet as well! Here is interesting things about Matthew that we love:
1. He loves to be tickled and roughed around with..he asks for it constantly.
2. He has a sixth sense for binky locations..whenever Lucy cries he knows exactly where to go to find a binky.
3. He HATES to wear pants....it's remarkable how many times a day I say, "Matthew, put your pants back on!"
4. He loves to sing, sometimes the same line over and over and over..
5. He loves cutting paper, especially if I let him use my scrapbook scissors, he can cut for hours.
6. He loves our "IKEA rings" in the basement and has no fear flying through the air!
We had a few friends over for his birthday festivities. I loved his reaction to the slinky he received, priceless.
Lucy continues life as the model baby! I love seeing her big eyes a little more everyday. We did newborn pictures with a friend and she was nice enough to poop all over the outfit right as we were about to begin. Oh, the Joy! (Jess still did an amazing job)

Thanks for the outfit Lindsey!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Matt-Mo! We love you and are glad that you had a great birthday... Loved the cake! Looked awesome! Love you all! Wish we lived closer so we could have been there for all the festivities!
Sharon, I miss you! I can't believe Matthew is 3! Lucy is darling!
Wow. That cake is amazing. Looks like a super fun Valentine's Day. And I love the rings in the basement. How fun. Brayden wants you to email us how you made the cake so we can make one too. :)
LOVE the cake....WOW. Please tell me how you did it!! Ryland loves trucks more than anything right now and his bday is right around the corner. PS: You and Seth make parenting look easy.
Happy b-day to your big boy! and your doll is cute!
Seriously Sharon you make the best cakes ever! How long did that take you?
Happy Birthday, Booberz. I miss my rough 'n tough Matthew! That kid seriously does love to be hassled. He can move in with me tomorrow, especially if he doesn't like to wear pants. I can't keep Ryan dressed, either. The only requirement around here nowadays is underwear. The rest is just icing. And, kiss Miss Lucy for me! Loves.
What a cute cake- you put all the rest of us parents to shame:) Happy Birthday Matthew. We're sad we missed the party. I'll never forget the Valentine's day you were born and the big snowstorm in MI. Miss you guys!
Love all the pic sharon! where do you get your cake ideas? I need to come up with a 1st birthday theme.
Post a Comment