Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lots of Lucy!

For giggles



Our Sleeping Beauty



We love the smiles



She still has her hair



All gussied for church



We finally received snow worth mentioning....at the end of February.



5 comments:

Southern Spud said...

Hey, saw your post on Megan's blog and realized how out of touch I was with your family. Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! Yeah for a girl!!! They're so much fun! Not that boys aren't, but ya know! ;) My own boy will be making his own debut anytime now. I'm 38 wks today.

I'm glad to see things going well for you. Hope they continue so!

Southern Spud said...

Oh, and that little dress sure looks familiar!

;D

Michael, Collette, Cassie, and Romeo said...

I just want to hug her and kiss her all over! She is so cute! Love and miss you guys!!!!!1

Eddie, Mandy, and baby boys said...

What a sweet baby. Such a cute double chin! Miss you guys.

Tim and Holly Fowers said...

What a good looking blanket- I mean baby :) She is so stinking adorable and I can't wait to squeeze her in May!