Charlie is into weaponry and Batman! He even turned our little Harvey the duck into a battle axe...boys! I had nothing to do with the batman costume. He received the cape from a birthday party (overly talented birthday boy mom made them) and he made the mask all my himself. I was actually really impressed how well it turned out!
We had a fun visit with my cousin Steven who was here interviewing for a PhD program The boys LOVED him! Matthew especially loved all the roughen around. We showed off Ann Arbor the best we could and Seth even took him to the singles ward before he caught his flight....we'll see what happens!
Lucy is still a wonderful baby! The last two months have zoomed by(once again, why doesn't pregnancy go by this fast)! She smiles all the time now and is getting better with the bottle.... She loves to eat, sleep, and smile. We have loved watching all of her rolls grow bigger!
Seth's parents and little sister came into town for Lucy's baby blessing. I'll post that later, must go feed the baby, again...
4 comments:
Thanks for posting. I love that Charlie is wearing snowpants to play baseball! Super cute pics of Lucy. My favorite one is the last picture of everyone sleeping- precious. And I like it because she's wearing a very cute outfit from a very cute person!
I can't get over her rolls. LOVE THEM!
What a great pic of Seth, Lucy and Charlie.... I love my bro's smile... I have the same smile :) when I'm holding a sleeping Cassie.... Boys are definitely different than girls... Love you all!
I just realized that it is less than a month till we get to see you!! Hooray!Lucy's bows are the perfect size for her head- she is adorable:)
Post a Comment