Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blessing Day!




We are so grateful Seth's parents (and Lucinda) were able to come meet Lucy and be here for her baby blessing! Seth's mom crocheted Lucy a beautiful dress to wear. Now I feel the need to have a half dozen more girls to get good use out of it, we'll see.

I think the boys wore grandpa out with all the "battles."

Grandma and Lucinda doted over Lucy and Seth and I were able to go to the temple to do sealings (yipee, she took the bottle). It was a wonderful feeling being in the temple uniting families and then being able to have Seth bless Lucy the next day. I'm so grateful for eternal families!


We wish the weather had been a bit warmer but we all still had a wonderful time!

6 comments:

Lindell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Lucy is such a doll! What a lucky little girl with two big brothers to watch after her!

Eddie, Mandy, and baby boys said...

Congratulations- sad that we missed it. I love the first picture of Lucy- what a smile:) The boys look so handsome- I love seeing Charlie wear a tie- so grown up.

Janie said...

She is such a beautiful little girl and her dress is amazing! you better have some more girls who can wear that!

Jill said...

She's so adorable! I love that dress! I'm glad it was such a great weekend for you!

Guinevere said...

Sharon, your new addition is beautiful! What a darling family you and your hubby are bringing into this world. Congrats!!