Thursday, April 22, 2010

3 Months!

This outfit is referred to as the "poop outfit." I love it and of course EVERY time she wears it she explodes! Thankfully this little girl is darling so I don't mind scrubbing my days away. I would put her 10 week stats up but I can't remember what they were, (that was two weeks ago) but I know she was almost off the charts, we love our healthy little Lucy!

Lucy was fussing in the swing and when I came to rescue her this is what I found, she received a little comfort from one of her brothers.

I LOVE this picture. I was finishing up dishes and Seth was so kind to volnteer to go fold the mountain of laundry on our bed......when I made my way to our room he was out cold on one of Lucy's dresses.

4 comments:

Tara G. said...

We have been wanting to come see you! I'm sorry we haven't yet - things have been crazy with Josh's health lately. Your baby is beautiful! Loved the picture of Seth...LOL.

Vilate Thacker said...

LOL! ahh, these men of ours can fall asleep anywhere!
That little Lucy is a doll... can't wait till we can see her.

Curt and Naomi said...

Fatigue. Parents surely endure endless fatigue. Love the batman covering!

Brian, Laura, Felix & Ezra said...

That post is awesome! So much love in those pics!
Very exciting about the minivan--a must with 3 kiddos :D
I miss you guys, and hope you're enjoying spring!