What a perfect Independence day or should I say days, we celebrated the entire weekend! The celebrations included two barbecues,(both with delicious food) a picnic in the park, and a trip to Independence lake. I was too buys slathering all of us in sunscreen to get any pictures at the lake, we'll just have to go back. This was the first year Charlie was able to understand and ask questions about what the "Fourth of July" is really all about. He was fascinated with the whole story (boys and war) and I loved explaining how are country had divine help in its creation.
She has started sticking her tongue out all the time! She's such a cute little snake!
Oh the fireworks! My boys were completely into this year! They carried around are container of fireworks all afternoon in anticipation.


2 comments:
Your family looks so good! I'm a big fan of the buzz hair cut.
I love the red and blue family pics. Everyone is getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys in the fall!
Post a Comment