Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Half Birthday Lucy!

Six months has been a HUGE milestone for Lucy! She has been working hard on many "developmental" skills, and I thought I'd share a few.
Eating Ice-cream, oh how she LOVED it!
Growing beautiful locks of hair, it's hard to see but it's definitely there.

Sitting up all by herself.

Eating solids, no problems there...

Camping

Swimming
Posted by Picasa
Having complete love and attention from her brothers!

4 comments:

H.M. Rohde said...

HOLY COW! She is a doll. I can't believe that she is already 6 months old.

Michael, Collette, Cassie, and Romeo said...

Love it! Can't believe that she's 6 months old and we haven't been out to visit... I need to get on that! Luv ya all!

Miss Deja said...

Wowza she is sure an adoreable little thing! You know I'm lovin' all the girly clothes, so cute! :) Happy Half Birthday Lucy!

Katy said...

Oh my goodness...she is just so cute!!!