Monday, December 13, 2010

An Extreme Lego Birthday Party!


Once again, all the kids that were invited to Charlie's party showed up. Like last year, I figured a few wouldn't show so we could all fit in our tiny little home. They all came and it was wild!



We had them each build a Lego car and then they raced them. Note: Lego cars do not go that far when pushed on cement.


In a matter of moments our Lego supply quadrupled. I wish I would have taken this into consideration before Christmas shopping early.



Lego head pops:)


The Pinata, thanks to Seth. I was already to purchase a treasure chest pinata from Meijer when he volunteered to make it. I think I'm burned out on Pinata making:(



The cake!
It was a LOT of work but they ALL had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How did you make the lego head pops? Caleb wants a lego birthday too.